Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feedback from the polls...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Feedback from the polls... Empty
PostSubject: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 pm

DAMAGE

Its clear from the voting that we all want FULL damage , So thats the way it will be.

DRIVING AIDS

User choice is a clear winner , I dont see any reason why not , but I will be reviewing the game before making a final decision on what ones we will allow.

RACE DISTANCE

50 % distance is the clear winner again , but there are some good cases against it , so this will depend on some other rules , to race for this length I think we need to make sure that it is not too easy to lose it on the track....

AI REPLACEMENT

Split decision , and Im not surprised , some testing required to make sure if this work or not.

SAFETY CAR

Seems to be like in principal , but other things will need to be taken into consideration before make my mind up , for instance the AI replacement would have to be scrapped for this to take place.

We are getting close and I have a good idea regarding the rules , but need to play the game before making it 100% , Im hoping the in game penalty system works well and will punish us enough to prevent reckless driving...

And make us be aware enough to avoid contact at all cost's...

I personally would slam myself in a wall than hit another car , but I know on the flip side to that I could be out of control or just make a mistake.

My aim it to make this fun for everyone involved , I dont want to make it hardcore so that everyone keeps crashing but I also dont want the game to hold our hands so that anyone could win it..

I think its important for everyone to have realistic targets for the season and every race , approach this seasin with that in mind and you will have a blast.... Expect to win every race and get angered when it goes wrong and it will ruin it for everyone...

You will crash in some races , you will make mistakes , others will make mistakes that effect your race , it happens in real life and its part of motor racing....
Back to top Go down
https://formula360.forumotion.com
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

i cant wait for this game its going to be amazing. the only problem i think this game will have (not regarding this league) is when people are so far behind online they will just quit. I hope to god this game has some kind of punishment with these people qho quit. As you say judge things do go wrong in racing all of the time (look at spa qualifying last weekend it had so many mistakes cause of the weather). I think this game will be the best racing game for years and im looking forward to spending my money on every 1 that comes out in this series Very Happy. ME FOR POLE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm

I honestly don't care where I come, as long as I can get some pts for my team, and also have a laugh along the way... but I don't want to be struggling through the season which may ruin it for me too.. haha, hope that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 am

seein as u all know im shit at racing, u should let me have the racing line on lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Condition has confirmed that we will be able to run a qualifying session online , and that it based on the race % ... Not sure but to me sounds like if we run a 50% race then the qualifying session will be about 30 minutes....

But that is one bit of good news as far as out championship goes...

Im interested now on what condition thinks about the driving aids...

The more I think about it the more I dont want FULL aids to be allowed..

Im hoping the Medium TC is a good balance( if we can set the room to allow just medium)
Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:57 pm

ill have a look now

you have have them allowed or restricted u cannot set what type... so basically aids on or off

even with TC on full tho ppl spin out so id say they would do more so on off, i use medium spin abit (alot more than full)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:00 pm

OK then so we need to decide over the practice sessions what to allow and what not to allow...

Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

well i only use ABS (caus ei cant race without it) and TC medium
Back to top Go down
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:48 pm

looks like I may be screwed on this now Sad haha... as some of you would be more hardcore than others Smile haha...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Im hoping some of you arnt very good so i dont finish last..
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:10 pm

ive been driving with abs on tc on med, auto break off man gears, driving line off, pit limiter off, auto pit off

ive spun out a few times,
and broke the speed limit in the pit lane
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 pm

graveydavey78 wrote:
looks like I may be screwed on this now Sad haha... as some of you would be more hardcore than others Smile haha...

your be fine halo , practice the tracks and all will be fine

Back to top Go down
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:26 pm

haha.. well if I am screwed! I won't be dropping out, even if I am overlapped Smile haha...

at least I can always ram Mikey off the track *ahem*
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 am

if u can keep up, ive learnt how to slip stream already lol
Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:06 pm

fancy a quicky wrote:
if u can keep up, ive learnt how to slip stream already lol

i cant slip stream in these slower cars the faster cars pull away too quickly
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 pm

put it this way if they break i take them out lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 pm

better get out of that habit !! Laughing
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 pm

it got me a few good finishes lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from the polls...   Feedback from the polls... Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback from the polls...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Formula 360 Archive :: Formula 360 Archive-
Jump to: