Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO RACE TONIGHT....:(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Race Control
Admin

NO RACE TONIGHT....:( Empty
PostSubject: NO RACE TONIGHT....:(   NO RACE TONIGHT....:( EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:39 pm

I have 2 yes's and two maybe's...

NOT GOOD ENOUGH , since this began we have lost 4 drivers before is began , had drivers already not show up and and not tonight Im getting maybes...

you either want to be race on not , dont waste my time anymore !

I am considering a season restart after getting some proper racers in and go the full sim route

I really thought this would work because the game is great , but I feared that other games would games would come out and this would go on the back burner...

ONLY THE TRUE RACERS ARE WELCOME FROM THIS POINT.

Rebuilding starts now.
Back to top Go down
https://formula360.forumotion.com
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: NO RACE TONIGHT....:(   NO RACE TONIGHT....:( EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:53 pm

its not that i do or i dont mate its that i dunno if i have to go out or not yet, and yes i am goin out now so not gonna be on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NO RACE TONIGHT....:(   NO RACE TONIGHT....:( EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 pm

I cant run a championship when I dont know if people are gunna be available.

So far this week.... Lancer has gone silver so Cant race... Im not being funny but he must of known and could of told me earlier... I could of arranged a postponement for a week or two..

And last week you didnt let me know till hours before , and this week its the same..

For this to work people have to be into it as much as me, wook wise and mav... we all look forward to it and cant wait , the rest seem to think its ok to make it if they remember or can be bothered..

Im not having a go because I know there is more to live than playing this game , all Im saying is that for this to work we need 12 players that are really into it in a big big way.

I dont think we will ever get that thought... Sad
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: NO RACE TONIGHT....:(   NO RACE TONIGHT....:( EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Quote :
For this to work people have to be into it as much as me, wook wise and mav... we all look forward to it and cant wait , the rest seem to think its ok to make it if they remember or can be bothered..

have i let u down yet, im here every week
i actually rushed home and now found that there is no race, i am not amused to say the least
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NO RACE TONIGHT....:(   NO RACE TONIGHT....:( EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 am

Sorry for that mikey , my frustrations with this a late decision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO RACE TONIGHT....:(   NO RACE TONIGHT....:( Empty

Back to top Go down

NO RACE TONIGHT....:(
Page 1 of 1