Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bahrain GP Discussion.

Go down 
+3
Lancer
c0nditi0n
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Bahrain GP Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 pm

The waiting is over the race is less then 8 hours away Smile

Skidmarkz driver Condition is a doubt for the race tonight due to family stuff , Jenson Button is on standby to drive for the team tonight if needed.

A rules review test was made this morning with the thinking of maybe running with a "Reduced in game rule System"

WE WILL still race with the FULL rules system as the reduced system allows for many corners cuttings per lap and a lot of crashing before any penalty will be produced...

So if you want to stay clear on any penalties remember to avoid hitting anyone AT ALL !! , even if they are on the inside of you , its your job to avoid collision and likewise if someone spins in front of you avoid hitting them at all cost's !!

And remember the yellow flag rule's !!

And also remember tyres will be a big factor in the race , make sure you know your plan , and qualify on the correct tyres to match that plan !

Looking forward tonight despite having a cold for most of the week...
Back to top Go down
https://formula360.forumotion.com
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:48 pm

its all ok mate i can make it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 am

Great race , Worked really well tonight , shame about wise's pitstop error as he was running really well up to that point ( Automatic settings next week wise ?)

What I like most about this , is the fact that the A.I can be dropped in to make the numbers up meaning we still get a full grid every week...

Just wait till some of the later races when the A.I are faster... will make it very interesting...

Wonder what happened to Halo & Lancer Though ?

Back to top Go down
Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Sorry lads cant believe i totally forgot. It was my mums birthday yesterday ended up pissed and thats me just home now still drunk lmao
Back to top Go down
wookie

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 pm

really enjoyed last night. condition kept me honest for the whole race. hope there are plenty more races just like that one.

might have to take a towel in my room next week to mop up my sweaty palms.
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 pm

fooking A I

enough said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm

I never had any problems with the A.I lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Lancer wrote:
Sorry lads cant believe i totally forgot. It was my mums birthday yesterday ended up pissed and thats me just home now still drunk lmao

lol its a long season , Im sure you will make for lost ground....

Im worried that Halo has not made contact.... even though he has been on the site....??
Back to top Go down
wiseoldduck
wiseoldduck

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Enjoyed it except for my pit error Bummer, was running 4th for a few laps and I over took The Schu'ey Very Happy
I was pleased with my wheel as well. looking forward to next week.

Last edited by wiseoldduck on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mavster

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:32 am

yeah good race

who's the race steward coz i got spun off Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:07 am

mavster wrote:
yeah good race

who's the race steward coz i got spun off Very Happy Very Happy

Your incident has been noted , and the person Involved will have to have a clean race next time... (Although it was only a slight tap mid corner)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bahrain GP Discussion.   Bahrain GP Discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP Discussion.
Page 1 of 1