Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Radical rethink...

Go down 
+2
c0nditi0n
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm

I am not against changing things a bit , if it make this better...

I am considering the slower drivers , faster cars rules..and enable the 2010 performance of the cars

Also I really do think the only way is to allow TC and ABS

BUT might only allow MANUAL gears...

Back to top Go down
https://formula360.forumotion.com
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:47 pm

omg manual gears o christ...

i like the slower drivers faster cars rule
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:48 pm

try the manual gears condition ... you will never look back once you have..
Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 pm

i know how to get AI in online games judge

u click on the empty positions in a game and click add AI
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:02 pm

ok thats cool.... test that tonight maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Lancer

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Sweet

Also agree with real performance cars and leave assits to preference
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:33 pm

maybe for the slower drivers, add driving line in corners lol makes alot of difference and u guys who are faster may have a better race,

but i have an idea

for those who use the DL,

eg if they finish 1st then u take 8 pts 2nd 6pts etc
it would even things out abit but not take that much away from the race
Back to top Go down
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:36 pm

I would prefer AUTO mate to be honest... and maybe have TC and ABS on everything else off Smile

in relation to using the cars as their real life counterparts... I don't see why we should!!

Everyone has an equal car, and its down to their setup or their driving skills to work.

if they finish last every race thats their fucking fault!! and before anyone says it, I will almost be definitely last every race, but I don't care. I just want to have a good season on this with all of us playing in the race, having a laugh! a lot of hard work has gone in to this championship and people were aware of how things were suppose to be... the amount of posts you put up explaining what was needed to be done, and to make sure you have a drive for the season.

But some people don't want to drive for fun, they want to win every race no matter the costs!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Me and Lancer just did a few practice races with A.I ..

The cars set to REAL performance... First race I qualified 1st(mclaren) Lanc 2nd(red bull) with the A.I 3 seconds off the pace

Was a great race , the A.I responded to us and didnt get in our way , at the end 3rd place was only 3/4 seconds behind us...

2nd race I qualified 1st in the Lotus Lanc 2nd in the HRT , But we where less than a second than the top runners...

I finished 8th and lance was a little bit back ( cant remember ) after suffering a puncture on the last lap...

ANYWAY Im happy now... We dont need 12 people to make this a success ... The AI is great and can run in our championship...

I just need to make whittle the numbers down to the people that will 100% play every race , sort out a few rules and off we go....

I think I will change the rules a little to allow for this and this means changing cars for most drivers

First off PROFFESSOR PAR is out of the championship , he didnt respond to invites or 3/4 messages that I have sent.

Back to top Go down
mavster

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 pm

i cant believe anybody uses auto gears Shocked Shocked i like mikey's suggestion about the racing line in corners Smile but i think abs + t/c should be down to user choice if players are comfortable without it then thats fine it's up to them

just my 2p worth
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:55 pm

As I have said may times racing lines is a deffo no no...

The to key to motor racing is knowing the track , this is no different , you will know the next track and will have a week to learn it ( with the markers if you want) but in the races you will not be getting it.... may as well just stick the car on auto pilot and go and have a fag...

Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

I will allow AUTO , but I really think everyone should be able to use manual in a racing game it adds so much more to the experience ...
Back to top Go down
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:00 pm

to be honest mate, footie games are more my thing. But love driving games like GRID and F1 2010... Smile

thats why I would not be so good on manual gears, I may give it a try if you were to force me to use them... haha.
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Admin wrote:
As I have said may times racing lines is a deffo no no...

The to key to motor racing is knowing the track , this is no different , you will know the next track and will have a week to learn it ( with the markers if you want) but in the races you will not be getting it.... may as well just stick the car on auto pilot and go and have a fag...

im glad u got the time to learn all the tracks in the game, affraid i know i aint got the time to play the game every day to learn all the tracks, esp when there is like 5 other games to be had, im not saying im dropping out or anything ill be there every week, but dont expect any top 3 finishes from me cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 pm

It would take less than an hour on each track to learn them... More to perfect them , but an hour and you will know what corner is next and how to take it ...

Racing line is like Fifa doing a manual pass for you because it was a good option...
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 pm

i try to remember most of the tracks as i play them on career but ive been trying to learn the braking speeds on the corners and thats wat is killing me
Back to top Go down
mavster

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Racing line is like Fifa doing a manual pass for you because it was a good option...

no thats more like using auto gears Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 pm

i agree with mav cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radical rethink... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical rethink...   Radical rethink... Empty

Back to top Go down

Radical rethink...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Formula 360 Archive :: Formula 360 Archive-
Jump to: