Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the story of the quicky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

the story of the quicky Empty
PostSubject: the story of the quicky   the story of the quicky EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 pm

3 season career
its custom difficulty ai feels hard, full sim damage by the looks of it, must pit and in dry race use set if tyres etc, flag and pens are harsh lol
tc med, abs, manual gears
thats bout it me thinks

race 1 q 1 fin 1 dry
race 2 q8 fin 1 dry
race 3 q16 rin 1 dry

Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the story of the quicky   the story of the quicky EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 pm

You must have the A.I on a lower setting... The idea of career is to battling with your team mate and not challenge for race wins or even the tile in your first year... someone needs to adjust the settings.... unless your happy with that... I would get very bored very quick If I won every race in a Lotus...
Back to top Go down
https://formula360.forumotion.com
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: the story of the quicky   the story of the quicky EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 pm

i think its mid settings but im more working on more of my car set ups, im only doing this 3 year mode as a test, one i know which set ups i like on each track i will be able to play properly.
u should see the set up ive got for those long str8 of 2nite lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the story of the quicky   the story of the quicky Empty

Back to top Go down

the story of the quicky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Formula 360 Archive :: Formula 360 Archive-
Jump to: