Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vanquish Career so far....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Vanquish Career so far.... Empty
PostSubject: Vanquish Career so far....   Vanquish Career so far.... EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Lotus / 5 year - TC on medium , Inter A.I

Race one Bahrain.... Dry Race Qualified 12th Finished 10th ...Good race but pretty maintain position for most of the race...

Race Two Melbourne... Dry Race , Qualified 14th Finished 8th after an amazing 5 lap battle with Schumacher - he was blocking me all over the place , never managed to get past him and make it stick !!

Race Three Malasyia ...Mixed weather race , Qualified 4th!! after doing a very quick lap as soon as the session opened , it started raining mid way through the lap and all but 3 AI didnt get the chance to put a time in before it got too wet... Race Start was dry and my 4th became 9th after lap one as the faster cars swallowed me up , it started light rain on lap 3 , I pitted on lap 5 for full wets , the AI where pitting for inters as their was a clear dry line , but after about 10 laps the dry line was gone and it was raining hard , I was catching and overtaking most of the field , got up to 4th place , but the tyres where shot to pieces on the last lap and both Button and Hamilton overtook me on the last lap for me to finish 6th...

Race Four China , Mixed Weather , Qualified 14th .... thought it would rain in the race so I opted for the Option Tyres and a late pitstop so that I would only need the one stop when it rained..... It never rained Smile .... Finished 16th...

Back to top Go down
https://formula360.forumotion.com
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanquish Career so far....   Vanquish Career so far.... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Race Five - Spain - Qualify 22nd - Finished 22nd - Struggled for pace in all sessions

Race six - Monaco - Qualify 24th - Major collision on lap 4 with Di Grassi (My fault) Race Over
DNF !! - Heavy rain by the way !!! - video footage of crash to come later...

Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanquish Career so far....   Vanquish Career so far.... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Race Seven Turkey --- Cracking Race Q 16th , Finished 13th

Race Eight - Canada --- Q 9th Finished race 9th - Best race so far had some really good battles with Massa and Schuie..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanquish Career so far....   Vanquish Career so far.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanquish Career so far....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Formula 360 Archive :: Formula 360 Archive-
Jump to: