Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Difficulty levels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

Difficulty levels Empty
PostSubject: Difficulty levels   Difficulty levels EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 pm

hey lads, just one question..

There is easy, hard and expert... but when you change an option like assists etc... it changes to custom.

what does this mean?

If I am on easy and I change an assists to off or on etc... does it stay on easy? Also the same goes for hard expert etc...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Difficulty levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty levels   Difficulty levels EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 pm

That refers to the driving aid options.... So Expert is hardest driving conditions for you...

If you scroll down further you will get to AI difficulty settings...

This sets how fast the other cars go , between the two settings you should find the right balance for you...
Back to top Go down
https://formula360.forumotion.com
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

Difficulty levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty levels   Difficulty levels EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 pm

cool, cheers mate, as I had the first on on all assists and easy, I got from 24th to 13th, using the Lotus Smile and was passing up quickly, but not too quickly, so I may need to up the difficulty Smile

only completed one race, doing a 7 season career and about 30% for each race, which is about 15-20 laps Smile after this season I may go up as far as 50%, as I think 100% would be too long Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Difficulty levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty levels   Difficulty levels EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Im running Expert 50% Professional AI .... Qualified 20th (one place above team mate).... Race dues to start in the next hour..... Smile

Back to top Go down
graveydavey78
Formula 360 Legend
graveydavey78

Difficulty levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty levels   Difficulty levels EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:01 pm

nice!! Smile love this game so much!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Race Control
Admin

Difficulty levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty levels   Difficulty levels EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 am

finished last... only made one mistake but got a drive through penalty for hitting chandok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Difficulty levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty levels   Difficulty levels Empty

Back to top Go down

Difficulty levels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Formula 360 Archive :: Formula 360 Archive-
Jump to: