Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dashboard update november

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

dashboard update november Empty
PostSubject: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:57 pm

as most of u know there is a dashboard update coming in november to coincide with the kentic thingy,

ive been using this on my other xbox for a while now and i must say, i like it alot more then i do the normal dash now,

its easy too use, laid out better and fells quicker.

roll on november when i can have it on my normal xbox
Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:34 pm

ye 4th of nov its out. its also a ban wave with it. Any1 who has a glitched or cheated gamerscore will be banned and any1 with a flashed xbox 360 will also be banned as the update checks your harddrives firmware, if it doesnt match theirs your console will be banned.
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm

the only way they can check a gamescore glitch/cheat, is if some 1 didnt put the dates on the cheevos, normally they reset ur gs b4 the ban comes
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Quote :
Info on the Xbox 360 2010 Banwave.
As some of you may or may not know, there will be a dashboard update for the Xbox 360 to add Kinect capabilities. If you are legit and actually buying games like you are supposed to, then good for you! This dashboard update will not affect you in any way. However, if you are a pirate, and you have an Xbox with a flashed DVD drive to play burned games, you’re outta luck. Microsoft has coded a live banning system into the new dashboard to moniter what firmware your DVD drive has. If it doesn’t match what they have on file, then congrats. You are now the owner of a banned Xbox 360. This affects the “undetectable” iXtreme LT firmware as well. If you have a flashed Xbox, do not update on November 4th.

Read more: http://gameolosophy.com/consoles/xbox/xbox-360-ban-wave-2010-ixtreme-lt-users-beware/#ixzz10AvFbeRk
Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:46 pm

ive been told that all glitched gamerscores will be banned. is urs glitched?
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 pm

no, its not but ive unlocked some cheevos that glitched, so were un obtainable, i know a few peeps who have had there gs reset, cos they glitched a few
Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 pm

ye, well u may get banned Surprised
Back to top Go down
fancy a quicky
Formula 360 Legend
fancy a quicky

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:18 pm

well from every where ive seen that are only banning flashed drives to combat piracy, they dont ban u for glitch cheevos they just rest ur gs, its all on majour nels site
Back to top Go down
c0nditi0n
Formula 360 Legend
c0nditi0n

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Only goin by wha I've been told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dashboard update november   dashboard update november Empty

Back to top Go down

dashboard update november
Page 1 of 1